Should I hit 'purchase'?

Feena

Apr 25, 2010
Right, so I have the eva ebene in my shopping bag and it sounds pretty versatile from the reviews. I would want it to go in my nf damier gm to store my cellphone, wallet etc. Problem is, I have never seen it IRL, so I'm worried I wouldn't really like it much. :confused1: From those who own one, tell me it's great and that I wouldn't regret getting one!

If you wait to long it'll be gone in a snap... ... Its a great bag.. most people use it for going out, I have seen women wear it out shopping as well, and I think its a beautiful bag.. Check it out on you tube. Good luck with your decision.

Right, so I have the eva ebene in my shopping bag and it sounds pretty versatile from the reviews. I would want it to go in my nf damier gm to store my cellphone, wallet etc. Problem is, I have never seen it IRL, so I'm worried I wouldn't really like it much. :confused1: From those who own one, tell me it's great and that I wouldn't regret getting one!

IT IS !
Go for it while it´s in Stock. You will not regret it´s versatility.

I own the eva in mono and it is one of my most versatile pieces I own...its great that it comes with the detachable long strap for wearing it crossbody and has the chain strap for making it dressy....hit purchase!!!!!! hurry

Good for you!!! The Eva is my next choice. It looks so beautiful and versatile. I bought I Galliera without actually trying it on (and just used pics from this forum to help me decide) and it turned out great and perfect for me! Hope the Eva is the same for you. Share pics when you get it!