Should i have JAW SURGERY???? PLEASE HELP!!! THXXX :)

tyd91

Dec 26, 2016
Hi all!

this has nothing to do with my sexuality, i'm happily in a gay relationship now after having been with girls so please do not tell me "you will get girls/guys even if you are ugly".

here are my pictures:

http://imgur.com/a/eyPgV

often i'm still unhappy with my appearance so searching in forums i stumbled upon this topic in an italian maxillo facial forum:

http://chirurgiaestetica.forumcommunity.net/?t=59424678

I got the analysis and said that "Your occlusal plane is not sufficiently rotated to render it normodivergent, however due to the sufficient airway space, sagittal projection and to the prominence of mandibular angles that aesthetically counteracts this issue, we strongly suggest NOT to pursue any kind of bimaxillary surgery, especially given it would be a complex surgery. Please take our advice seriously. " the thing continues saying some bulslhit on how if i wanted i could "target" other areas like my under eye with some filler or grafts bla bla bla but i feel like the "REAL" issue is EXACTLY what they pointed out. do you think i should have bimax again? please be honest and don't worry you will not hurt my feelings. Thanks

Fbn31kt.png

kindlly note they also suggested some "nano fat grafting" to the under eye as they said it "yielded superior results in medium and long run compared to traditional grafting techniques"

does anyone know the difference??? i'm like so confussed this is a nightmareeeeee :sad:((

I think i need EXXXACTLY this kind of surgery....how is it doable? what should i ask to the surgeon??? i have a visit to a plastic surgeon soon, how can i ask him to have this???? thanksss :heart:

p.s. i posted my pics in the thread before this if you are curious ;)

3OHZUBi.png

Oh wow, those are a lot of medical terms I haven't heard of.

IMO, if you have been strongly suggested not to do it, you should probably rethink it. I really don't think anyone on this forum would be qualified to tell u whether to do bimax again , getting opinions from different surgeons will probably be much more helpful. They would be able to tell you exactly what can be done and the risks involved, so you would be able to make a more informed decision.

Good luck!

Reactions: krod2017
If I am correct, bimaxillary surgery is only needed when the occlusion has an issue right? I think based on your photos, unless your bite calibration has an issue, i dont think such a complex surgery is needed in your case? What kind of look is it that you're trying to acheive, exactly? Your profile seems decent. Nano / Stem cell fat grafting is more precise and focused on volume control, which I think you could greatly benefit from more a more youthful appeal

I don't think you should do bimaxillary surgery. Your mouth and chin projection look normal to me, and to change it so minimally for such a dangerous surgery is probably not worth it. 2 months of hard recovery and years more of minor recovery doesn't seem worth it. Good luck in whatever you do, though!

Your chin isn't anywhere as recessed as that model, filler might be enough to add some projection to your chin if that's what you are looking for. You may want to start there before deciding on a permanent surgical procedure.

The other thing I'd recommend is doing something to reduce your mandibular angles as they are extremely pronounced as you can see them projecting out from front view. I wouldn't totally obliterate them as Korean PS seems to like to do for both men and women, but I'd see if you can reduce them. If it's your muscles that causing some of that large mass in your jaw, botox would help.

As for fat graft, in your case I think you look fine with the chiseled face look rather than try to achieve a baby face with fat grafts which don't lasts.

Have you tried that free service with analyzemyface? I actually never heard of that site before. I'd see if they could model the changes you are after on your face.

I think you look very handsome and don't need any surgery! :smile: But if you want your chin more forward, then you could look into a chin implant. However I think your chin/jaw is already forward enough and you don't need any surgery.

i thoguht about that, put i'm afraid i could loook even more "gay" than i do now....not that i would care ahahahahha!

i did that free service and then brought the "gold" pack or whatever...they did the morph that "i cannot reproduce" which i loved because it was like me, only better. i really want to look like that and it's my goal

Yea, I would rethink about doing the surgery, too. They are bone surgery and you need to consider more especially when medical professionals strongly didn't recommend doing the bimaxillary surgery. I think your mouth and chin are nicely shaped already!

Yea, I would rethink about doing the surgery, too. They are bone surgery and you need to consider more especially when medical professionals strongly didn't recommend doing the bimaxillary surgery. I think your mouth and chin are nicely shaped already!
I feel if it's something you have to rethink, that means you're not sure! If you're not sure, I think you shouldn't go through with it! And based on your photos, you are handsome enough to not! IMHO

Reactions: Jennie0906
It looks like a chin augmentation with jaw repositioning. A guy had a surgery in Korea that is similar. I don't remember how it is called, but he asked the doctor not to make his jaw smaller but to actually make it more squared