Should I? Guccissima leather chocolate sukey

erevex552

Apr 15, 2013
Hello! First time post:smile: need your opinions! I have an opportunity to purchase a brand new large chocolate sukey in guccisima leather. It's my first gucci bag and I love the leather pattern but unsure about the wear of the material in time. I'm tempted by a really great sale price sooooo..... Would love any feedback from anyone that has this bag?;)

Go for it? Run from it? Lol
Thx!!

I have a guccissima Emily and I have no complaints whatsoever. It's my favorite bag now the leather is just amazing.

thanks!! Emily is definitely in my radar:smile: love her chain handles!

Do you think the gucci sukey saturates the mainstream like the Lv neverfull? I see a lot of gucci canvas sukey but not so much the guccissima leather where I live. The sale price is just about $1200 with tax for a large chocolate sukey - is that a deal that I can't pass up? Help!!:smile:

thanks!! Emily is definitely in my radar:smile: love her chain handles!

Do you think the gucci sukey saturates the mainstream like the Lv neverfull? I see a lot of gucci canvas sukey but not so much the guccissima leather where I live. The sale price is just about $1200 with tax for a large chocolate sukey - is that a deal that I can't pass up? Help!!:smile:

I don't think so. I very rarely see the gucci Sukey, and like you said, never the guccissima. I think it's a great choice! I say go for it!

Just want to echo what others have said - I have small chocolate guccissima - I think guccissima leather is very sturdy - mine has held up well and I wouldn't say its saturated like the LV neverfull - I see canvas but not much in the guccissima leather - and the chocolate is such a great rich colour that goes with almost anything. I also think its a timeless bag - its not going to look dated in a couple of years and its so iconic to Gucci. If its on sale - I would say go for it - post a pic if you get it!

Do it! Do it! :yes:
I have the large sukey in silver guccisima leather and I love! The guccisima leather is so soft and the brown that gucci uses is so rich, truly "chocolate"

I have this exact bag and love it. It is also being discontinued soon so if you like it I would grab it now. Have you seen the bag IRL? The large is very large, i love the large size but some people don't.

If you like it then you should get it! I have a black twins hobo in the guccissima leather and I love it. The quality of the leather is great, it still looks brand new! I liked it so much that I recently bought a matching black guccissima leather wallet. I also have a pair of flats in guccissima leather and those babies are probably four years old now and they still look fabulous after tons of wear. Also, like PJMac noted, the sukey is going to be discontinued soon, so you may not find another opportunity like this for awhile.

I have the chocolate guiccissima sukey top handle and it looks like new. The leather is so soft yet durable and worry-free for me. Extremely well made. All the materials are so high quality.