..should I grab that last bag before the price increase?

Im always inclined to go grab that last bag before increases. I guess it depends how big that increase is and how much you'll be saving. I know when Chanel had their HUGE increase, it was well worth running to the store to grab 2 or 3!!

No go for me...I'm going to sit tight and enjoy my current bags. We'll see if etoupe is in the not so near-term future!

Hehe, beware RC, whenever I say Im gonna sit tight and enjoy what I have, it seems another bag is coming down the pipeline! lol. You never know. These bags are just so darn addicting. I dont know what I love most, receiving them, or WAITING for them!:shrugs:

^^thanks Love, I needed that...because I'm sort of kicking myself for being such a responsible grown up! I'm going to keep my eye out on ebay and hope that I can get one for an even better deal at a better time for me. We'll see!

I've only been on this forum for a few months, but it is clear that it is all too easy to get all caught up in the "thrill of the chase" an forget to enjoy what we already have. If we have even ONE Hermes, it is VERY special - very few people ever pay that price for a bag, and it's a very special bag as well!!! We all need to take a deep breath and enjoy what we have and then enjoy seeing what others have as well. I'm trying to think of this forum as an art gallery where I can go and see wonderful bags, even if I cannot possibly ever own most of them. It's just a joy to see them at all.

I think you did the right thing passing on the bag now. It's not like there is nothing H in your fabulous closet!!!

I've only been on this forum for a few months, but it is clear that it is all too easy to get all caught up in the "thrill of the chase" an forget to enjoy what we already have. If we have even ONE Hermes, it is VERY special - very few people ever pay that price for a bag, and it's a very special bag as well!!! We all need to take a deep breath and enjoy what we have and then enjoy seeing what others have as well. I'm trying to think of this forum as an art gallery where I can go and see wonderful bags, even if I cannot possibly ever own most of them. It's just a joy to see them at all.

I think you did the right thing passing on the bag now. It's not like there is nothing H in your fabulous closet!!!

ITA with this, I've been trying to do the be-happy-with-what-I-have thing (which means not coming on the PF as much), but I'm content!