Should I Go For It?

If you are willing to spend that much on a B, it's better to spend half of the cost of the bag on other H merchandise to 'build relationship' and wait for the store to offer you a bag. It takes longer but at least you get other H merchandise in return

If you are willing to spend that much on a B, it's better to spend half of the cost of the bag on other H merchandise to 'build relationship' and wait for the store to offer you a bag. It takes longer but at least you get other H merchandise in return

oohh... great idea.. it's just that whenever i go to the only store her in Manila, almost all the good stuff is gone or is like for display only.. and i just hate it! it's like sending the kid in a candy store and then telling him he can't have any.. so cruel!!! ;)

it's exactly the color i want! hahaha.. i am so drooling. what's the inside color? and what's the leather? is is epsom?. that is bananas. seriously.

Haha!! Yes, the leather is epsom, the inside color is mykonos. As a blue lover, this is really my ultimate color combo. Hope you can find one soon! :P