Should I go for it.....pepe Pandora?

Jul 27, 2010
I have ordered a pepe pandora in dark grey color. However I'm unsure about it now since I read about it's color fading issue. Is it happening to majority of pepe pandora? Does pepe leather require high maintenance and more prone to scratch compared to goat skin? I still can cancel my order, thus I need your advice urgently :smile:

I love the grey pepe! I haven't heard anything about the color fading issue, so I can't offer any advice there. I think you should wait to see it and then decide if you want to exchange for something else.

Red is a gorgeous color too - will it work well for you wardrobe? The grey pepe would be more versatile compared to the red, just something to consider. But if you have lots of neutral bags, then red would be a great splash of color to your bag collection. Also the pepe leather is a very different look compared to the goat, which is something you might want to consider too.

Either way you go, it is amazing bag, congrats on your new purchase! :woohoo:

I haven't heard of a fading issue either. You should wait and see the dark grey first. Remember than Pepe is meant to be vintagey and weathered looking so for colors that are prone to fading...like blues and purples, it works fine. I think a dark grey pepe is almost ideal...will only look better with age. Good luck with your choice.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408318135.740241.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1408318144.521704.jpg these are the two I'm considering now, but my heart likes the grey more. So I ordered the grey but a bit worried about my decision. I saw one thread about redying the bag color for a pepe pandora due to color fading. It really made me worried.

Dark gray or oxblood, they are both beauties !!!! Get the one you will use the most and perhaps not as prevalent in your current collection. I have a pepe leather Panda in black and it is still perfect , no fading at all.

The grey is also calling out to me over the other. Go with your instincts! I haven't heard of the colour fading issue on these either. Where did you come across it? Im after a pepe panda too~

These 2 are available at Reebonz but they were just sold out before I can make up my mind :sad: I miss the opportunity to own either one at discounted price. Anyway the grey in real photo doesn't seem as dark as I'm expected ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408724008.559918.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1408724021.972341.jpg