should i go for it or should i wait?

gingerB

gingerB
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
dilemma! i am soooooooo in love with the red epi jasmin and want one, like NOW. i found one last week which seemed ok (fayden helped me -- thanks girl!) but still wanted more pics and had a few wquestions. the seller never replied to ANY of my e-mails, which surprised me cuz she's a MPRS. anyway, i was too nervous to buy from someone who didn't reply, but was still bummed whent he auction ended :sad2: . Anyway, found another one, seems ok, seller seems legit, GREAT price, but its the new red, and i like the old red (castillion?). should i go for it? or should i wait and see of an old red one pops up?

here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6857558183&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

comments on authenticity too please!

i feel so impatient! but will i regret it if i buy too soon?!?!

well, i haven't actually seen the old red. but i personally like a deeper darker red, and someone told me the new red is more orange-y in comparison -- true?

malmehairi said:
i would never buy a lv bag from ebay

My speedy came from ebay, and I would buy another bag from there in a heartbeat. If you do your homework, you can save some cash (to put towards the next bag!!), find discontinued styles/colors and/or get a mono with a lovely patina!

I think the bag is beautiful and authentic. I have purchased three LV's through Ebay and all three have been authentic and in great shape. I say go for it!!!