should i go for it or should i wait?

1. dilemma! i am soooooooo in love with the red epi jasmin and want one, like NOW. i found one last week which seemed ok (fayden helped me -- thanks girl!) but still wanted more pics and had a few wquestions. the seller never replied to ANY of my e-mails, which surprised me cuz she's a MPRS. anyway, i was too nervous to buy from someone who didn't reply, but was still bummed whent he auction ended :sad2: . Anyway, found another one, seems ok, seller seems legit, GREAT price, but its the new red, and i like the old red (castillion?). should i go for it? or should i wait and see of an old red one pops up?

here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6857558183&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

comments on authenticity too please!

i feel so impatient! but will i regret it if i buy too soon?!?!

2. If you want the old red one, you should wait for it.

3. I like new red.... but its just my personal preference.
    if you like the other red, wait for it.

4. if u like the old color better, i would wait for it too. it will come around. be patient!

5. well, i haven't actually seen the old red. but i personally like a deeper darker red, and someone told me the new red is more orange-y in comparison -- true?

6. i would never buy a lv bag from eBay

7. My speedy came from eBay, and I would buy another bag from there in a heartbeat. If you do your homework, you can save some cash (to put towards the next bag!!), find discontinued styles/colors and/or get a mono with a lovely patina!

8. I didn't realize there is a difference between the old red and new red. I love the epi line in red most though.

9. I never realized there was a difference either. I work 3 miles away from this seller.

10. I think the bag is beautiful and authentic. I have purchased three LV's through eBay and all three have been authentic and in great shape. I say go for it!!!

11. I personally love the new red...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice