dilemma! i am soooooooo in love with the red epi jasmin and want one, like NOW. i found one last week which seemed ok (fayden helped me -- thanks girl!) but still wanted more pics and had a few wquestions. the seller never replied to ANY of my e-mails, which surprised me cuz she's a MPRS. anyway, i was too nervous to buy from someone who didn't reply, but was still bummed whent he auction ended :sad2: . Anyway, found another one, seems ok, seller seems legit, GREAT price, but its the new red, and i like the old red (castillion?). should i go for it? or should i wait and see of an old red one pops up? here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6857558183&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1 comments on authenticity too please! i feel so impatient! but will i regret it if i buy too soon?!?!