Should I go for blue or burgundy? Please help....

JIJIJA

Jan 11, 2009
Hi everyone, I am currently considering buying my 4th Chanel :yahoo:and I need your advices!!!

I am thinking to get a large classic cavair flap with silver hardware from the 09A collection but I can't decide between the burgundy or the blue as I think I should only get one now, would you please help? Which color do you think is yummy? Unfortunately, I don't have a pic of them....

My Chanel addiction started when I came across this forum in January this year and my collection so far includes reissue 226 matt black with GH, reissue medium grey camera case and a black classic lambskin WOC. Apprecaite your help and thanks in advance! :smile:

I like the blue better its a really modern and cool color. I also think its more versatile. I dont particularly like the red one because the color looks old-lady-like to me.

What shade of blue? I think a navy color would be really pretty, especially in patent. But I wouldn't go bright blue mainly because it'll be harder to wear.

I agree with the above post that burgundy is a more mature color, unless it's the patent. It doesn't really pop.

... I think maybe I'm just a fan of patent.:P

Thanks everyone. Wow...blue all the way so far. I managed to find pics of them in the other threads of this forum (these are borrowed from Malinda and lallybelle). The pics are in GHW though the one that I am after is in SHW so just to give you an idea of the shade of blue and red.

I am having difficulties to upload both pics. Here is the link for the blue and a pic of the red attached. What do you think?

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/finally-what-fall-09-navy-blue-cavair-looks-489432-3.html

Attachments

• pic 1.jpg
    pic 1.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 67
What shade of blue? I think a navy color would be really pretty, especially in patent. But I wouldn't go bright blue mainly because it'll be harder to wear.

I agree with the above post that burgundy is a more mature color, unless it's the patent. It doesn't really pop.

... I think maybe I'm just a fan of patent.:P

I just posted the pic of them above. And yes, I love patent too. Too bad that I miss the burgundy patent in 2008 A/W collection. Hope Chanel releases patent again soon. ;)

I like the red, in fact I just ordered one. I was thinking the blue at first, but I saw it IRL and I think the color doesnt suit me well, if a little lighter maybe I will consider.
Maybe you should try both before you buy one. Seeing IRL and from photos sometimes is different. Just my 2c