Should I get YSL white pattern downtown?

baiyishang

O.G.
Nov 28, 2006
I am having a chance to get a new YSL white pattern downtown in med size. My friend got it from a sample sale, and she needs to some money, so she's going to sell it for me. It's little under $600. Is this a good price I really should take it? The bag has little mark in the bottom corner, but it's new. I never own a white bag, is pattern leather easy to take care?

I am debating myself if I should use this money to get a LV lockit that I have been looking at for a while.

is it patent or patterned

if it is patent, it is worth it for sure because YSL patent is didivne, amazing. White is tricky though - although it looks amazing and it is very easy to take care of it, once you get deep spots or rub-off from garments, they are hard to clean (impossible in some cases) and with time it can get threads leak some pinkish hue onto the patent leather (some tPFers had that problem).

if you don't normally use caution with bags I wouldn't
I don't own a white bag because I know as soon as I carry it something is going to happen like a pen mark
patent is pretty impossible to clean, once its marked its pretty much stained... my LV vernis bags have small marks here and there from use and I can't get them off =(