Should I get Violette Chevre Karo PM?

Thank you, Rose and SoCal. I'm not a pink person but it seems that people love Rose Shocking.... I might have to give it a try.....

Rose, I think you have Karo PM in RS, correct? How do you like it? Is the color too loud?

Thank you.... :heart:

Thank you, Rose and SoCal. I'm not a pink person but it seems that people love Rose Shocking.... I might have to give it a try.....

Rose, I think you have Karo PM in RS, correct? How do you like it? Is the color too loud?

LOL...I am not a pink person either...would never purchase it for my own use...just looking at your pic trying to decide what bright colors were missing... RS is absolutely brilliant and gorgeous if you like pink/fushia!

I keep trying to think of another "dark" color for my own bag...thinking about rouge H...I have brighton blue, raisin, and black...

I love the RS, not too loud at all. I think it will make the other colors in your rainbow pop too. RS is just one of those colors that make you happy...

img2120zr6.jpg
attachment.php