Should I get this?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been debating whether I should get this jacket in navy or charcoal.

This jacket is from the J.Crew collection:
    http://www.jcrew.com/womens_feature/NewArrivals/outerwear/PRDOVR~49360/49360.jsp

My store only carries the navy colour and I have yet to see the charcoal colour IRL. Has any seen the charcoal colour? I'm leaning towards the navy colour. However, I think it would be difficult to pair this with dark denim jeans. I mean, wouldn't it look toooo blue? Most of my jeans are dark and I don't want to go out and buy jeans just to go with this jacket.

The only thing I'm worried about regarding the charcoal is that the colour online and in person is going to be different if I was to order it. Then again, I can match this colour with anything.

All input is gladly appreciated! :biggrin:

2. I like it. I prefer the charcoal, but the navy is nice too. I have a wool coat from J Crew that's a beautiful green color. Every time I wear it, I get lots of compliments on it.

3. I also prefer that design in charcoal. I think it looks more chic than the navy. Having said that, I have not actually seen it irl!

4. you don't HAVE to wear it with jeans.

dresses. dress pants. skinny cargos. mini skirt. There are so so many more things than jeans!

5. I prefer the charcoal.

6. I like the charcoal better too!

7. i vote for the navy

8. I second the vote for the navy.

9. Sorry, I've been busy! Didn't get a chance to read the feedbacks until now. Thanks to everyone for their input! I've decided to get the navy and if my store ever gets the charcoal, then I'll get it too! =) I love the design and fit for this jacket! I mean, I don't think it will hurt to get two jackets in different colours! :shame:

10. ^They both are good choices to go with and no it never hurts to have the same jacket in different colors! :smile: