should i get this?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I actually got this bag by mistake when I ordered my Matelasse bag from Saks and I didn't care for it. The leather is light weight but the hardware frame is heavy and I didn't like the way it looked. But if it's what you like go for it!

2. i'm not fond of it personally

3. I don't mind it actually. I was ready to give it the thumbss down but I like the colour. Quality you can assess for yourself when you get it. Can you return it if you don't like it?

4. i think so

5. I think it's a nice bag and would give it a thumbs up were it not for your wanting a "stand the test of time bag."

For a "stand the test of time bag", have you considered a Vuitton epi Alma in red? The Alma is one of the nicest, most classic bags out there, and Vuitton's red is quite nice--very year round. You can also get a strap for added versatility.

What you've selected is a nice bag but I wonder about the longevity of the crackled leather and I'm windering if the color has too much rust or coral in it.