should I get this two tone cerf tote?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I would love to hear opinions of those who have this bag.
    Is this a heavy one? Can it be worn comfortably on the shoulder? will there be any color transfer? please share your thoughts.

Attached Files:

2. i don't have one but i think it definitely can be worn on shoulder
    i;m not really into the colour imho :sad:

3. Am not a fan of it, but get it if you love it.

4. I love the cerf tote, but currently have no use for one. You should get it if you love it, because it's practical and seems to wear very well. I'm a black bag sort of girl though, so I wouldn't get much use out of a pink bag. Does anyone know the name of this specific version? I know it's not in the classic ligne.

5. Sorry but I am not a fan of it

6. I think it is kinda cute. Go for it if you love it. That said... I think I read that cerf totes are kinda heavy?

7. I have been thinking about that bag in black/white. It does not fit over your shoulder and I don't find it that heavy.

8. ohhhh I love the color! Go for it!!!

9. ^I love the color too! I'm considering the white/black one as well.

10. I am usually a pink anything fan but this color combo isn't doing it for me. However, if you love it, you should go for it.

11. im not liking this.

12. I like it but I'm not loving it.

13. This bag may have been on sale recently...I think it is a nice bag, but probably wouldn't stay in your collection forever, unlike a classic color

14. I like it!

15. I happen to think it's gorgeous! :smile:

I stand by the advice I always give...unless there is debilitating factor (like color transfer, fragility, etc.), if you like the bag, get it. :smile: There are three types of people in the world when it comes to their perception of your bag: they will 1) love it 2) hate it 3) be indifferent about it. So as long as you are happy, that's what's important. :smile: