should I get this tiffany ring?

Is the star comfortable? If so, very cool.

I love Frank Gehry, but the fish sort of looks like the old-style spoon rings or cigar bands to me.

IMHO, I wouldn't get either. I'd save for the ring you really want, especially if these are just going to be placeholders to tide you over for your sapphire ring (which I'm suspecting that they are since I saw your other thread). ;) Like I said, that's JMO, but you want an opinion on these two rings, I prefer the second one. :smile:

^^I was going to delay my ring purchase for a couple of years because I bought this tanzanite ring this year. So I would wear this ring for a good couple of years if I got either one of the tiffany ones. I am just asking what your opinion is on the Tiffany ring if you like it or not, there is not much more to this thread.

I prefer the fish ring. Gehry is closely associated with fish, as he has many sculptures and buildings in the shape of fish. But, I think you will be happier in the long run if you save up for the sapphire cushion cut ring you want!

Last edited:
^^I was going to delay my ring purchase for a couple of years because I bought this tanzanite ring this year. So I would wear this ring for a good couple of years if I got either one of the tiffany ones. I am just asking what your opinion is on the Tiffany ring if you like it or not, there is not much more to this thread.

Then I would def save your $$$ & get what you really want.

Try them on before you buy them. I've found that many of the Tiffany rings I thought I'd love don't look good on me and some that I never considered were perfect. Some are very thick between your fingers and are uncomfortable.

I would also wait for the ring that you really want.

But, if I had to choose between the two, I like the unique design of the Star ring. I'm not sure how comfortable it is though??