Should I get this Special Boy?

CPA

O.G.
Dec 4, 2011
I am interested in purchasing this patent python boy but a little concern with the Python skin peeling issues and the two lines in front of the bag. Let me know your thoughts or if you have this similar bag. This is the new medium size 11". Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Python2.jpg
    Python2.jpg
    273.6 KB · Views: 1,018
  • Python1.jpg
    Python1.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 1,016
That is a beautiful bag. I know quite a few women on here love their Python Chanel bags-the colors are amazing and reflect light. What is your hesitation?

That is a beautiful bag. I know quite a few women on here love their Python Chanel bags-the colors are amazing and reflect light. What is your hesitation?
The two rows of stitching in the front. I am not use to the boy bag having the 2 rows of stitching. The black it does not show up as much. I noticed only the New Medium size have this.

Gorgeous bag! I am also considering a python for my next purchase and I have the same concern as you do about the delicacy of the scales. I know the exotics come with added care, I would be concerned with the scales too. I say go for it if it speaks to you and would make you happy!! 😊

My sister loves the new medium size. It fits tons!

I do prefer the new med. i also have the old med which is nice for an evening out or to wear cross body. But I love wearing my new medium double chain as a shoulder bag. It does fit a ton. It can hold an iPad mini, an iPhone, a make up bag, my sunglasses, keys, and a small wallet.