Should I get this? Opinions?

1. I was thinking of getting the Hamptons signature medium carryall. What do you guys think of this? I want it in the khaki.
    [​IMG]

2. :shocked:....Oh my!...that is one gorgeous bag! I'm not really into Coach but, I could be now!:drool: Definitely get the khaki, it looks soo classy.

3. I adore Coach, it's my first love. I say go for it!! I thought I was "over" the khaki but now I am reconsidering!

4. I think its a beautiful bag!! Its a good size and the design is modern without being trendy. I think you could get a lot of use of it!

5. I want that bag in red or black. I missed the boat on the black one. I saw it at an outlet back in April but couldn't justify the $$$.

6. Seen it in stores it's the only bag that I loved!!! Love the classic khaki signature w/ the brown leather trim TDF! You should get it & post pics.

7. YES!!! this is the bag i just bought a couple weeks back! like pursefanatic said, it's the only bag i fell in love with (and just to make sure i didn't do impulse buying, i went to every other major department store to look there, too. and kept falliing in love with the same bag..)
    i LOVE it. it's so much roomier than it looks, too.
    :heart:

8. [​IMG]
    and now you all know how crummy i dress for school, lol. (in my defense, it's rainy and gross outside, so i can justify a hoodie...)

9. I think it's not only gorgeous, but it's timeless. The color and style will make this bag drool-worthy for many years to come!

10. Super cute bag. Go for it!!!

11. It is so pretty in real life! :yes: GO for it! :biggrin:

12. It's really pretty I love it too. You should definitely get it.

Unfortunately I carry too much so the medium carryall is not big enough for me. Now I'm debating between the large carryall and the book tote. I like the shape of the carryall, but I'm petite so I wonder if the book tote would fit me better. Sorry I probably divert too much :smile:.

13. get it!

14. I think it's gorgeous...Go for it!!!

15. It's a beauty! I would definitely buy it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice