Should I get this necklace??

1. Hi all, saw this chain belt in a HK magazine, really like the fake print lace on the cc and wanted to see if they make a necklace like that, so I called chanel 1800 # and get the info.

chainbelt (models in the fall/winter show wore as a long necklace): $2170

necklace: the length is shorter: $995

Very pricy...but I do love the lace fake print a lot......I was thinking about the $995 necklace, what do you think?

The chainbelt is nice but very expensive, and I want a necklace, if I wear the chainbelt as necklace like the models did, do you think it's too much for a casual look??

Chanel fake print lace chain belt.jpg CC Lace Collection Necklace.JPG CC Lace Collection Chain Belt.JPG
  2. Oooh, that's hot, I like that a lot!:yus:

3. So pretty!!!! :yes: The belt would be great because you could use it as a necklace or belt. :flowers:

4. It is beautiful go for it.

5. I think it's beautiful. You can dress up with it or go casual. :smile:

6. but the chainbelt.....do you think it looks kinda over-the-top if I wear it as a necklace? I guess it's easier to wear the shorter necklace, which is about 16" to 18" long?? And do you think the chain belt is just too much!! Over $2000 is a bit too much, I know those are not even real pearls.....

7. on the side note, I have never purchased a chanel chain belt before, so how's the size like???? I was told there's S, M, and L.....I don't know what size I am....I usually wear size 4 or 6, am I a medium for the the chain belt??

8. i love this look. i hope you get it (either the belt or necklace!)

9. I'd get the necklace. It's beautiful.

10. I think it's HOT!

Thhe thing I'm not sure about, is that if the necklace is only 16", is that just for a single layer, or do you get multiple layers with that, but just not as long?

I personally like the look over the multiple layers with this style.

About the style length, are you really a size 4-6, or vanity size 4-6? If you're a true 4-6, you should be able to get a small, but if you're on the vanity size scale (like with Gap and BR sizing, I'd guess a medium then).

11. IMO the belt is too much money. . . unless you have some disposable income. . . I'd rather have a bag or 2 at that price.

I'd go for the necklace though, it's awesome!

12. get the necklace.. and then post piccies for us to peep it!
    i LOVE that style! id prolly go for the belt size myself, but do what you think is best, finance wise!!

13. As much as I love bags I love jewelry more :tender:. Between the chain belt and the necklace, I'd choose the necklace. However, if you are going to spend over $1,000 (I'm assuming there's tax) on a faux necklace, I'd want the whole layered look. If I only got a single strand, I wouldn't pay that much for it.

14. I think its hot.. but I am not a big fan of jewelry or costume jewelry... you are talking to a woman who has worn her engagement ring a total of 3 times (NO JOKE) -- I would get a bag.. but thats just me.

15. I LOVE it. I'd probably go for the necklace. the belt just seems like to much $$ for a belt.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice