Should I get this kooba?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The Marcelle is a beautiful bag but that color for me personally is a little "too much". It reminds me of a Holiday bag. It would be nice to see in person. I think the metallic bags color can't be captured well in pictures.

2. I was not sure if it was authentic as i couldnt find a photo of it on the kooba website.

3. It's real for sure. It's not on the website because it came out in 2005 I think. The website only holds bags on there for so long.

4. I saw this as well and I love the Marcelle..if you really like metallic colours, go for it, but if that is something you wouldn't usually buy, don't get it just because it's a Kooba, KWIM?

5. Only buy it if it makes your heart beat faster and you WILL carry it often. Otherwise, why spend 400 buckeroos?

6. I agree with ladysalesrep... you must feel the adrenaline...

7. yeah - dont feel the adreline - mind you i did with the Natasha and it still has the tag on it a month later :crybaby:

Can i ask - when is the next round of new Kooba's coming out?

8. I suspect they will trickle out starting in late June through Sept.