Should I get this coco handle?

Superbe

May 29, 2014
I need advice! I’ve been wanting to get a coco handle for a while but it’s difficult to find stock where I live as it’s always sold out (black + caviar) in the boutiques.

I also love the chevron style and find it unique!

So now I have found this coco handle (brand new with authentication but from a retailer) which is slightly on the expensive side for a coco handle (USD5,100) and I wonder whether it’s worth it as the resale value for sure won’t hold up.

I do like the bag and style but wanted to also get opinions from anyone else who owns similar style before buying it, and if others who own it are happy with the purchase. I’m looking for everyday work bag which I can also wear in evenings [emoji4] an alternative is the classic flap but that seems even more difficult to get in chevron

Attachments

• IMG_4634.jpg
    IMG_4634.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_4606.jpg
    IMG_4606.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
Thanks, I managed to fix the issue now :smile:

My other concern is possibly the aged gold hardware which does make it look like it's not brand new (I appreciate this is the point) but at the same time, it also takes away a part of the joy in getting a completely new bag... or I'm possibly overthinking it!

I know this seller (if that’s the bag pic from her). Anyway, overpriced.

To answer on your resale value concern, small size doesn’t hold up much. Mini yes.

Small is a perfect work bag that’s for sure.