Should I get this bag?

Hi Honeybunch. Sorry! I have to hold my hands up here....it was me! I saw the thread late Tuesday evening that said there was a patent bays and two Roxys at Bicester, rang yesterday morning first thing and bought it. I haven't seen your thread until now. I've had my heart set on black patent mabel for a couple of years now. I missed the opportunity when they were introduced, deciding to wait for a reduction. I saw the bays irl about a month ago and decided I must get one this season before they disappear. I'll let you know how good or bad it is when it arrives. the SA said it was supposed to have dust spots on the front but she couldn't see anything. She never mentioned dents!! Now I'm a bit worried they won't be acceptable

Oooh teddies-very exciting:graucho: looking forward to a reveal,hope you will be happy:biggrin:
Honeybunch-sorry you missed out but I'm sure if you keep ringing around the outlets, one will turn up before too long

^^Naughty girl - lol! I should have been quicker! Thought it was a TPF member when they said it was mail order. I think you should be okay with the condition of the bag. She also said to me about the dust spots but that she couldn't see anything. She just said there was a small dent on the back but it wasn't that noticeable. I think you might have a good'un there! Congrats! let me know what it's like!

Last edited: