Should I get this bag?

wentshopping

Obsession Confession
May 11, 2008
Hi everyone! :heart:

I'm new to this forum. But I have always loved LV. :smile:
Y'all have such beautiful LV Collections! :biggrin:
Sadly, I cannot afford a brand new bag just yet because I'm currently just a broke college student. :sad: I don't have time to get a part-time job either because my school work comes in piles. :tdown:
I'm from Singapore and designer bags here are quite pricey.
However, I discovered a local website that sells pre-owned designer purses and found a Mono Pochette Accessoires for only SGD$280. A brand new one will probably cost about SGD$500 or so, which I don't think I have enough money for.

Should I get this pre-owned bag or continue saving money for a nice, brand new one?

Please help me!
Thank you!

Loves. :heart:

(Here are the pictures I got from the website.)

pochette1.jpg

pochette2.jpg

I'm a college student myself, if I were you, I would keep the money you have now, focus on school like janetcrystal said above - that money you want to spend on that LV bag could get you so many alternatives like clothes and you'd still have enough for a nice night out with your friends - when you graduate, then you can spend it on LV! LV is not a necessity!

I'm a college student myself, if I were you, I would keep the money you have now, focus on school like janetcrystal said above - that money you want to spend on that LV bag could get you so many alternatives like clothes and you'd still have enough for a nice night out with your friends - when you graduate, then you can spend it on LV! LV is not a necessity!

I have to agree kiwietnana... there are better things to put your money towards. When you start working, you can buy as many bags as you like.

But I do appreciate the fact that you like the bag, and possibly buying a second hand one isn't too bad an idea. When I was a student, I got second hand everything - but my purchases were limited to books and clothes. I didn't know what LV was then - luxury to me was buying a brand new top from TopMan.

When I was a student, i didn't buy anything luxury like LV. I saved my money and waited until I graduated and got full-time employment before splurging on my first LV. I say save your money and put it to school first and then get a new LV once you graduate and have found employment.