Should I Get This Bag?

1. I saw this Mulberry Euston bag in person today and thought it looked really cute -- has that nice Mulberry leather! What do you guys think - yea or nay? Is it too plain for its price? (It's $995, though I'm sure if I look around, I can find it on sale somewhere!)

Mulberry Olive Euston.JPG
  2. Awwww, considering all the Mulberry beauties, this isn't one of them (IMHO). I'd rather spend a little more on one of their other bags. Maybe it's the the green I don't like.

3. ^^ I agree - it is not a classic. If I were you I would probably go for another mulberry bag such as the Rosemary or Blenheim! :rolleyes:

4. The rosemary's on sale at www.netaporter.com (or follow the link from here as V & M will get a little
    $).

5. nay - I would spend my money elsewhere.

6. nay, don't like it very much.

7. i don't think it's amazing or striking it's kind of blah

8. i don't really like it. i prefer araline :P

9. It's cute but I think it's overpriced. Maybe if you got it at 1/2 off or something. I agree with the other ladies that there are nicer mulberries out there

10. I was tempted to get that bag in the pink shade awhile ago, but then decided against it. I do like it but I'm not totally in love with it, and it's a bit pricey. If you can get a good deal on one I say get it.

11. Don't pay full price! It will go on sale and you'll kick yourself.

PS. It's cute...but be patient.

12. Pass

13. Thanks for your opinions, guys! :smile: I saw it on sale at Saks for around $400!! :nuts: I still don't know what to do though . . . I'll think about it some more.

14. i love it! its fun, casual, durable, yummy leather, not tremendously girly, keeps you hands free, gets my vote!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice