should i get these vintage Ferragamos?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. They are not my style, but if you love them and the price is right, then go for it!

3. Do you like them? Any classic shoe is a good investment I say.

4. How much are they??

5. they are on my local Craigslist and it said "all offers considered" so i'm hoping they could be cheap! i have NO clue how i'd wear them but i love vintage-y things....what do you guys think?

6. personally, they are not my style.

7. It depends on the price I think?? Coz they do look well-worn. They aren't really my style though so I wouldn't get them, but if you really like them then go for it!

8. seller just messaged and told me $20. does anyone know how much these retailed or when they're from?

9. They look like a late 80s/early 90s style to me. Ferragamos are fantastic--I have lots of vintage ones. I'd say go for it!

10. For $20 go for it.

11. Not really my style...

12. what could i wear them with?

13. I'm not a huge fan--the toebox shape is really dated. You can find similar Ferragamos for much cheaper in any thrift stores.

14. I actually like them. I don't think they look TOO outdated. I'd say wear them with jeans definitely. :smile: Or a skirt, or leggings... anything really. $20 sounds reasonable.

15. For $20, i'd say yes. But I also adore ferragamos. THey look to be in fine shape to me. And I have to say, all of my ferragamos are SO comfy (tho most of them are flats, so that probably helps:biggrin:)