Should I get these MJ flats?

Jeanna

Feb 5, 2006
985-184583-p.jpg

I am looking for some cute flats and ran across these on sale for $150. That feels like so much to spend on a pair of flats, but at the same time it's 50% off! What do I do? :wacko:

I love those shoes! I really wanted them in the velvet, but of course I couldn't find them here. I'm not a metallic person, but I saw them one someone the other day and they looked really cute! Do like I do just forget about how much they cost and keep telling youreself you're saving $150!

I bought them!!! :amuse: I also ordered 4 pairs of shoes for my mom, so I don't feel as bad. I spend a lot of clothes and purses, but never on shoes. I'm bad at justifying shoe purchases!

Anyways, they are $150 at ckcollection. I had forgotten someone asked where. Oh, the gold versions are at bergdorfgoodman.com for the same price, but with less selection of sizes.

Jeanna said:
I bought them!!! :amuse: I also ordered 4 pairs of shoes for my mom, so I don't feel as bad. I spend a lot of clothes and purses, but never on shoes. I'm bad at justifying shoe purchases!

Anyways, they are $150 at ckcollection. I had forgotten someone asked where. Oh, the gold versions are at bergdorfgoodman.com for the same price, but with less selection of sizes.

You'll love them! MJ flats are super comfy... I have a few pairs. I don't know if you ordered half a size up (I guess depending on how small your foot is). His shoes tend to be a little narrow, and about half a size smaller than US sizing. That's my personal experience...either that or I have wide feet!