Should I get the Yellow Epi Alma??

1. So the YELLOW epi... :graucho:
    What do you guys think? My dad's girlfriend is tired of hers, due to the color I guess. She asked me if I would want to buy it for $500 or I guess it will be going on eBay. I'm not sure what this bag retailed for since the color was dc'ed before at least a couple price jacks, but i'm sure $500 is still a good deal. And this bag is seriously almost BRAND NEW, she has only carried it a couple times.
    One thing I love about it is the yummy purple lining:love:. What would you wear with a yellow alma?

2. hmm.. yellow seems like a very fun color.. and the deal is really sweet.. the purple lining does look fab.. but i really don't know what to tell you to wear with it! hopefully other pf'ers can help you out!

3. i LOVE the yellow epi!!! i've been dying to get something in that colour, so yeah, i think thats a really good deal... you can wear it with jeans, white/black top and the yellow will add a bit of colour =) i hope you get it!!

4. I knooooow... thats what we were discussing, because she was only able to wear it with black and white really. I do love the color but I am afraid I won't get the proper use out of it. It is a statement bag though.
    I think it could look pretty fab with PURPLE, i.e. a purple top with jeans! It's one of those odd color combinations that just go well in my opinion. Would you guys go for that combo or would I look like I got dressed in the dark!!

5. Yes.
    wear it with jeans, suits, wth you want!! That is an outstanding bag. I think it will look great with fall colors & every Jewel tone out there.

6. it is such a great colour with the purple interior! you will stand out with a yellow alma. the price seems reasonable for a close to mint condition bag, go for it. you can wear almost anything with this bag.

7. I love the colour! It goes with pretty much everything, black, white, purple, blue, dark green..

8. oh i love it! go get it! i love alma.... yummmmeee

9. If you like it, I say get it! : )

10. I LOVE that bag and the price is great as well .... I wouldn't hesitate :drool:

11. ^ i agree. at that price u could always sell itlater. its hot color u can wear with anything

12. Yellow Epi is FAB:yahoo:

13. How much do you think it will go for on eBay? I'm not sure if she is offering only $500 because she thinks it is worth that, or because i'm a friend. Should I let her know that the bag is worth more?

14. grab it and run! :graucho: seriously.... :shame:

and don't try to match it with your outfit. just use it with everything especially during summer. it's much better to look nonchalant than contrived.

15. Yes, yes, yes!!! I love yellow Epi... esp. w/ the purple lining!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice