Should I get the Vintage Flower Tote?

oops sorry forgot to post a pic of it...the one on the left.:heart::yes:

picture credit to Angelicious
attachment.php

awww one of my friend said it looks too old for me to wear.(old lady looking):noggin: I think its a really pretty bag. Does anyone here think its old looking too?

I have this bag and I love it. In fact I have this and the matching frame bag and I use this one more because everything fits in it. Its a steal at about $550. Dior is timeless and if anything I think Dior tends to be a younger looking bag. Its a beauty. Go for it.

I have this bag and I love it. In fact I have this and the matching frame bag and I use this one more because everything fits in it. Its a steal at about $550. Dior is timeless and if anything I think Dior tends to be a younger looking bag. Its a beauty. Go for it.

Thank you so much for the info! I am waiting for my husband to give me the OK. hehehehe:yes: I'm sorry if this is too much to ask for...can you please post a pic of you wearing the bag? I would like to see how big it would look it. Thanks!:heart:

So sorry, don't have one of my holding it, but its a nice size not too big. I'm sure the Dior people will send you a picture holding the bag. They sent me a picture of someone holding a special ed. detective I bought yesterday. Just ask them.