Should I get the Ulysse in Etoupe or wait for another color?

lesboitesorange

[H]andcrafted
Jul 23, 2013
I love my Ulysse PM in Blue Electric, so I decided to get a Mini for writing down grocery lists.
I live three hours from the H store, so my SA said she can ship the Ulysse over to me along with some twillys.
The color options she has for me are Etoupe and Graphite. I was kind of hoping for a more colorful choice, but I do want to get a bag in Etoupe or Gris Tourterelle, so should I get it to kind of "sample" the color?
Or should I just tell her that I'll wait for another color?
I guess I could buy it from H.com, but I'm building up a relationship with this SA, so every little thing counts haha :smile:

Definitely wait for a brighter colour. I bought a very dull green (which to be fair would look great as a bag and I'd absolutely buy a bag in this colour) that I don't know the name of and it doesn't show on the original receipt from H, and I'm completely regretting it just because of the colour. I should've held out for something brighter - even orange. I am such a convert to bright SLGs as well!

I just recently picked up a Vision II in Bleu Izmir Epsom to use as a notebook which I adore and am loving the colour as well as the leather. The pockets on either side of this are great as I slide in receipts and other incidental papers I need.

The Ulysse is so great in a saturated colour (BE is wonderful - I have Bleu de Galice which I took instead of BE, now wish I had taken both :P ) - SLGs are a great place to enjoy colors you might not want in a whole bag (or which are not practical in a limited bag wardrobe). I would hold out.
That said, I have been looking for a purple one for months, and have tried boutiques, H.com, and Cuffs, so it may take a while.