Should I get the Speedy Perfo?

I carried the fuschis one for a few months. I really liked it! I did get alot of "is that a dog carrier" comments, but things like that do not bother me! I thought a I saw a green one on Elux the other day! Let us know what you get!

Get it! I also looking for one, in green :smile:

PRO: It's LE and roomy enough

CON: cowhide can turn darker ( but if you wrap with ribbon or clear plastic, I believe you'll be able to avoid this issue ).

So, get it ;)

I have the Fuschia Perfo Speedy 30 and I adore it. It has a little more structure than my Mono Speedy 30 and the perforation allows more light in the interior. I think it can be sporty or dressy. :tup:

What color you're looking for?

For me, I want in green since my bf asked me to resell mine in green ( I purch. from a friend but I still love green ) & exchange with pink :s

Get it! I have the speedy in fushia and i love it! I agree with Sunshine though, i have gotten quite a few is there a dog in there? questions....that would be the only con that i had but its not that big of deal to me either, i just had to be careful not to sound *****y when i replied. ;)

I bought a brand new green perfo from the LV at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas a little more than a month ago. They still had two more and they are available on eluxury too. I already have a speedy 30 and debated on whether I should get the perfo too. It was between the perfo speedy and a couple of other things or a black MC speedy and I went for the perfo. It is a LE, I love the color green and its unique. I think the only thing that scares me a bit is if I get it wet, the lining will get wet too.
I say go for it!