Should I get the Praline in Day?

madzny

Apr 21, 2008
I've been wanting to get an off white bag to use for the spring and summer, and so far praline comes closest to what I seem to be looking for. Should I get it? Does it look better with RH or GSH?

Also, since Praline seems like a color from a year ago, I'm wondering if I should wait for the next release of new colors. Maybe something will be released that's closer to off white than Praline? Do you know around what month/time of the year will the next batch of colors be released? But then I'm afraid most of the pralines will be all gone by then....

Sorry, lots of questions, I'm sort of new to Bal bags (this is only my 2nd). Thanks!

For the Day size, I think you can throw many things in, which will weigh down the bag... so practically I would choose RH as the bag would not be as heavy. But Praline actually looks very nice with GSH... so it's a tough choice?

CHeck on French's thread on the F/W colours.. i remember Khaki, dark blue, pink and bordeaux to be some of the colours mentioned

I just got a praline RH Day and absolutely love it! Its the first time I've tried the day style and the color is exactly what I wanted!! Not too white and a good neutral.

I personally love the Praline. The only thing I worry about it color transfer from jeans. My bubblegum day, because it's light, has some on the back because it wears so low on my hip.

I love my praline and it looks so pretty with so many colors... truly versatile. I prefer praline with giant silver hardware, but then again I am not into the aged brass in general. The texture of the leather on most pralines isn't quite as nice as some other colors (from my two pieces and what I have read from others) but it is such a great shade that I don't mind.

Ithink praline is a stunning color - I have the day bag in both rh and gh and actually prefer the gh - just because it makes the handle a little chunkier/sturdier - I cannot notice a difference in weight between the two hardwares - so go for whatever excites you!

I think the Praline is stunning. I saw one at the store yesterday and was really tempted!!! I think GSH will look stunning on your Day Praline.

Good luck and do not forget to show us once you get it!

I thought I was convinced about getting the praline, but now I'm thinking maybe I should get the sahara instead! I walked into some stores lately and saw a lot of clothes with that sandy shade similar to sahara so I'm thinking sahara might be more the "in" color than praline this spring and summer. What do you guys think? Which one would you pick between the two?

I do know I want GSH whether it's praline or sahara though.

i just purchased a sahara GSH city and I LOVE it. Sahara is a little darker than praline also, so it will be a little easier to keep clean. It is also more buttery in color and a little less of a neutral, but the silver hardware makes the color cooler and less warm. Just looking at the two colors I prefer praline, but I chose sahara because its darker and still neutral.