Should I get the new lucky charms WOC?

DollyGirl

O.G.
Oct 17, 2006
Hi everyone :hugs:

I've always liked the lucky charms collection, but I feel the reissue is a bit too busy for me so I have been eyeing the WOC. However I'm a bit unsure now as I have a WOC already and I rarely use it. I do love the look of it but I don't know if I should.

All opinions are welcomed :heart:

Screen Shot 2017-02-03 at 4.31.07 pm.png IMG_1484863719.565430.jpg

Attachments

• org_2.jpg
    org_2.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 977
I'd echo the earlier opinions that you probably shouldn't buy it. If your current WOC isn't a size or style that is convenient, you likely won't wear this WOC either.

Pretty purses are so alluring!! But when we live our lives day to day we usually aren't willing to be inconvenienced - we want functional along with the pretty. So I worry this would sit on the shelf and you'd regret buying it.

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
I think its adorable, but if you aren't likely to use it, I would pass. Its a lot of money to just sit in your closet. I do understand why you would want it though. Maybe you should reconsider getting a larger lucky charms bag?

I've seen it in person at the Nordstrom Chanel Boutique in Seattle while visiting family last weekend.

I'm not a WOC girl or a reissue girl (something I learned about myself recently) but it caught me in my tracks! I think it was $2900.

If you don't really use the WOC that you already have, you probably shouldn't get it but I'm telling you, in person, it's really quite beautiful! If I was made of money, I'd get it just to have it in my collection but since I'm not, the beautiful things in my life have to be functional too. I admire WOC on all the pretty ladies on TPF but it's just not for me.

Sorry, that probably didn't help you. Best of luck deciding!

Hi everyone :hugs:

I've always liked the lucky charms collection, but I feel the reissue is a bit too busy for me so I have been eyeing the WOC. However I'm a bit unsure now as I have a WOC already and I rarely use it. I do love the look of it but I don't know if I should.

All opinions are welcomed :heart:

View attachment 3593663 View attachment 3593665
No, the lucky charms are cute but you dont use the one you have and for that price you can add a some more money and get a season bag or some other designer. I have a woc and while I love it and used it for a 1 year straight I think only one is really needed in your colleciton

Anyone here who have seen this in real life? Is it worth the money?
Hi DollyGirl, I saw it this week in real life. I went to the boutique with the idea to buy it. But in real life I liked it not as much. This year the charms a bit too glittering, means too much strass stones. From the last years it liked much more. But it depend of the taste of each person.