Should I get the Love bracelet?

Jul 3, 2008
Hi everyone---I was planning to purchase a YG Love in a few weeks while visiting Washington, D.C. because my town doesn't have a Cartier store. I've done my research, but reading all of the horror stories of Loves falling off and TPFers losing their bracelets makes me very nervous. The cuff isn't an option either because I don't like the style.

I've wanted the full Love for a long time but now am on the fence about making the purchase. Should I move forward with buying the bracelet? Is it worth the risk? Would love to get your POVs.

Thanks!

I adore mine - but I have the old one. It's just perfect with everything and I love how it just lives with you.
That being said, I'm also obsessed with the Juste Un Clou. Do you like that one at all? Acts like the love but no risk of falling off.

I think we hear the bad news stories more often than the good news ones. I feel sorry for those people who have had issues with their bracelets, but there are hundreds, if not thousands, of others who have had no problems with theirs.

I say go for it if you love it, but be careful about checking the screws on it each day.

The Love is gorgeous, but personally I would be a nervous wreck every moment I was wearing it. But then, I'm sort of OCD about that kind of thing. All the stories have helped me stop lusting after that bracelet. I'd rather get a gold bracelet with a secure clasp and a safety chain/clasp!

I say go for it! I got my first love bracelet in April 2013 & my 2nd this past May. I didn't have any problems with screws loosening until I put the two together, which stands to reason. I used some purple locktite on the screws & they haven't loosened since. I am really enjoying them!!!

As long as you check the screws often there is no risk of it falling off. I think a lot of the problem with converting to the new system is that there was a false sense of security that the new system would never loosen. With all the banging around you do it's going to loosen.