Should I get the Limelight Clutch?

If you like cluthes, YES! :tup: It's a beautiful bag and both colors are hot. I personally prefer the copper because it's richer for fall. If you like it, get it since it's hard to find, but if you're unsure or are not a clutch person, go for something you can get more use out of.

i quite like the Limelight in copper. but it'd be a shame if it doesn't get used - this or any other LV bag for that matter. get it only if you'll use it.

I quite agree with this statment!! Because I GOT it, and I haven't used it yet. It's soooooo pretty to look at, but not the greatest/easiest to use. (Or maybe just cause I have nowhere to go---another issue!!!). I'm still wondering if I should put it up on the MP..................................So think about your lifestyle, if you can put it to good use. I'm starting to feel bad for my limelight, although I tell myself that I'm collecting her....but still a little sad for Miss Copper. :crybaby:

Thanks for all your opinions. I actually got to look at both the colours IRL and up close and....I did not get it. Honestly, I like it a lot through all your pics and the ads but somehow upclose it did not captivate me enough. The embossing on the perle was quite blurr and smudgy (not sharp). But the copper one had a better embossing. Dunno why? I checked 2 perles but both had the same problem. Colourwise, the copper looked better IRL but through the pics, perle looked better. I ended up confused so I decided to walk away. I'll wait and see if it continues to call for me. :smile: