Should I get the Kelly 32 Colvert or wait for perfect color?

I can argue about your dilemma both ways and I also lean toward the advice from everybody here for you to wait for the right color. HOWEVER, Bs and Ks are pretty in all colors of the rainbow. You are not wearing pink every single day, right? Why not try a blue tone that is versatile? The least thing you can do is matching the color to a small piece of your outfit, i.e. shoes, jewelry, scarf, etc.

I would ask myself if I now want the bag out of fear of never getting the one I want (or even another bag) or if I actually love the bag and can see it working for me. Most of my bags were not exactly want I thought I wanted, but when I first saw them I had to have them. So I would trust my first instinct of whether I truly loved a bag individual without comparing it to my 'perfect bag'. There will always be anotherone to buy.
Also, I am not a blue bag person but I bought a blue orage bag since I really loved the colour when I saw it (i was waiting for a green kelly, but my SA thought i would like it). I mostly wear it with pinks in the summer, black or jeans and white shirt.

Thank you ALL for your inputs! I truly appreciate it. I am off to see the Colvert Kelly 32 again today to have a second look. The store lights are pretty tricky too- don't you think? I feel the colors look a bit dead in the store but then out in the sunlight the totally pop! :loveeyes:

Thank you ALL for your inputs! I truly appreciate it. I am off to see the Colvert Kelly 32 again today to have a second look. The store lights are pretty tricky too- don't you think? I feel the colors look a bit dead in the store but then out in the sunlight the totally pop! :loveeyes:

Buy what you love & perhaps after looking at it again, you will make the
right decision..

The game is insane and the system even more so. Wonder how they come up with it. I was in London in April, managed to buy a Lindy. The SA started telling me that many Asians come to the store to stalk it for Bs or Ks. Then I said, ' well you get a lot of people then who want them' and he replied 'yes, but not the RIGHT people.' isn't that so telling?

Don't settle +1
If it's not your ideal or even close to your ideal, you're compromising too much. There isn't that much of a shortage of K's right now anyway... just a sales pitch to make you take something they have sitting in the warehouse.......

i've bought meh at first to me bags but loving them eventually in the long run. i've also bought love at first sight bags only to wonder why i bought it in the first place.

i hope you'll love your colvert. i sure do! so lucky lucky you!

Hi, not sure if my post is too late but here's a pic of my so kelly in colvert/turquoise with phw. The pic was taken under normal day light, no flash, so it should be quite close to the real color.

I think it works fine with pastel pink or nude pink, probably not fuchsia pink?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 595
This is my first Kelly and glad I consulted all the wonderful members of TPF. Absolutely fell in love - the second time around- with the color. I also realized many shades of pinks and pastels can go with it as well as many printed things . So thank you again 😘😘