should i get the ink or grey hobo bag?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
?

which hobo/day bag color should i get?

1. ink

2. grey

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. let's take a vote & lemme know what you girls think :rolleyes:

2. I LOVE my Ink Medium Motorcycle, but have the Grey in the Work...it's great for travel...well, small trips! Anyway, I cannot get enough of the Ink color...it is my favorite compared to any others...even the older colors...but that's just my little opinion:smile:

Kristy

3. I vote for ink! :smile:

4. Ink gets my vote!

5. wow, thanks gals, looks like ink is in the lead :smile:

6. I vote ink

7. oooh this is a hard one! I'd say ink too but really starting to love grey!

8. welp, i just got back from the balenciaga store...and ended up trying on both colors & walking out with the grey :love: ...the ink is such a gorgeous color, but in this size bag, it made me look small :sad: ...the grey just sort of blended into my frame & looked more natural :smile:

9. can you please post pics...I would like to see.....thanks

10. Oooh, congratulations! Pictures! :biggrin:

11. grey .... oops .. didn't finish reading the thread before I voted. I'm glad you decided on the grey.

12. yep, i'll try & post pictures of both my 2 babies tonight :yes:

13. 0ops, me too! I voted before i read the thread! hehehe!
    congrats on your new b-bag! after seeing someone else grey hobo - i thought, "hmmm, thats a great colour too" congrats! cant wait to see the pics!

14. My vote was ink. But congrats on your new bbag!

15. I voted Ink (i know, big surprise there) but grey is also Gorgeous! Congratulations on your new b-bag, wear it in good health!