Should i get the extra mini in lavender

Orchidlady

O.G.
Jan 13, 2008
I've been searching for the lavender mini for quite some time and just can't seem to find one. Well, my SA from Chanel SCP told me that she has one but in the extra mini. Is the extra mini a lot smaller than the mini? Should I just get it or should I continue searching for the new mini which is what I truly want. Please chip in your opinion. TIA.

the lavender is such a beautiful colour

is there a way that you can have look at the bag and see if it suits your needs?

if what you truely want is the mini then i say keep searchin for it! :woohoo:

I've never seen the extra mini, but if you love the color and this is the only thing you can find then you could give it a shot. If it doesn't work out you could send it back. I know what it's like to be hopelessly in love with a particular color lol.

Hey OP! I would wait for the mini. If the extra minis are the ones below, I don't think it'll fit anything more than your cell phone.

2625215400060017512S500x500Q85.jpg

Another PFer bought the extra mini in lavender if you want to look at the construction of the extra mini. I believe it is about the size of the medium wallet.

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/c...er-2011-purchases-717842-10.html#post20517882

I personally prefer the mini flap A65055 for $1900 because there are 4 holes for the chain whereas the extra mini A65055 $1650 has only 2 holes. The $1900 is larger and the chain is much more versatile with the 4 holes. Just my 2 cents.

Angel77 posted her $1900 mini flap here http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/2nd-chanel-just-in-time-for-xmas-bliss-720078.html you can take a look at how much stuff that can fit in it.

Did you manage to order the $1900 mini flap BTW?

I have also attached a picture of the extra mini for you to compare the size (roughly) with the wallet above it. I got this picture from the "Stick to the List" Chanel holiday catalog.

Thank you ladies. I haven't heard anything back from my SA about the lavender mini :sad: I've never seen the extra mini in person but from what I'm hearing, it doesn't sound very practical. Here is the mod pic of me and the new mini. I love the size and the convenience of it. If you ladies have an SA that you could refer to me, please please PM me.

Attachments

• image-3091249983.png
    image-3091249983.png
    878.9 KB · Views: 6,296
Thank you ladies. I haven't heard anything back from my SA about the lavender mini :sad: I've never seen the extra mini in person but from what I'm hearing, it doesn't sound very practical. Here is the mod pic of me and the new mini. I love the size and the convenience of it. If you ladies have an SA that you could refer to me, please please PM me.

That looks so cute on you! I hope you find it! I will PM you my SA's information and maybe he can help.

This is sooooo depressing. I was told that Neiman, Nordie, and Bloomies don't carry the lavender blue in mini. I'm still waiting to hear back from Saks. And the Chanel boutique said that they're sold out everywhere. Urgh, what am I going to do?????!!!!!

Orchidlady said:
This is sooooo depressing. I was told that Neiman, Nordie, and Bloomies don't carry the lavender blue in mini. I'm still waiting to hear back from Saks. And the Chanel boutique said that they're sold out everywhere. Urgh, what am I going to do?????!!!!!

I'm sorry you can't not find what you want... I hate it when that happens.
I talked to my SA from the Chanel boutique today and she told me they will get more shipment after new year so hopefully they will get more mini in. Don't give up, check with them later. HTH :smile:

Orchid, I'm so sorry you can't find one :sad: Maybe try looking for the lavender clutch instead? It is really beautiful! Sometimes walking into the chanel boutique and asking is better than calling on the phone. If they see a ready willing buyer they may magically come up with one :smile: Good luck!!!