I HAVE:

2 reissues
    Grey with Silver
    Black with Gold

GrandShopper
    Caviar Black with Gold

Petit Shopper
    Caviar Beige with Gold

I was shopping yesterday and came across the large 2.55 Black Caviar with SILVER (the one that goes for 1695.00)

WELL I LOVE IT:heart: :heart:
    I had jeans on with a white tee and it Looked great.. even with me dressed casual like that...
    Here's where I need some input from you LOVELY ladies

Since I have the bags above is it a Waste of money to spend on the Black classic???? KWIM

I'm so confused:nuts: ....Next week Saks in having there gift card thing...(I would get back about 150 or 200 if I buy the bag :wlae: ) So I need to make up my mind....
    OR should I just go for another style....( In chanel of course:graucho: )
    Thanks for your help....

2. I have the reissues black with gold AND black with silver, love them both and use them regularly. The black with silver is extremely versatile, especially in the Fall/Winter. I use it when I do not want the 'formality' of the gold and do not want to lug a big bag around (which is quite often). If you LOVED it, I say get it!

3. Thanks Rose....I am thinking the same thing about the Silver hardware ....I feel that I can only use my black w/gold reissue at nite...I feel it is to dressy for daytime...I think the black w/Silver for daytime would look good..I think I will do it....I use the Grandshopper daytime even thou is has gold hardware ....but for some reason I feel that TOTE STYLE works during daytime MORE then the 2.55...

4. Yes, black with gold works during the day with some bags (I use my black Kelly with gold during the day) but the reissue black and gold is such a stunner that it really can't be 'dressed down'!

5. I would prefer a different color personally, given your current collection.
    I'd add a red or something for me.

6. Sounds like you're referring to a jumbo. I have a black jumbo with silver hardware, as well as a black reissue with gold hardware. I dont think they are too similar and I would never give either of em up (though I admit I especially LOVE my caviar jumbo). Im carrying my ivory one today. For some reason Im not a fan of the grand shopper.

7. Rose ...YES ....YOU ARE SO RIGHT about the black w/gold Reissue....There is NO WAY to dress that bag down...:drool:

I KNOW:confused1: Thats what I was thinking also...:yes:

I need COLOR in my collection...but to be honest when I'm spending this much on a bag I feel SAFE sticking with the BASIC colors...

To be honest I want one of each color:lol:

I need to sell some stuff on eBay maybe... So I can get more then 1 bag;)

8. I LOVE MY GRANDSHOPPER...at first I thought I would not but it fits SO much ..I was going to buy the cambon tote put after seeing it in person it looked cheap and for the difference in $$ I went with grandshopper and I feel it will be more of a classic then the other tote...

OK SO IT IS THE JUMBO??? I was not sure....I know the price was 1695.00.....( I had a Ivory one for 1 day and sold it to some girl;) ;) ...I wish I still had it and never sold it ;) )

9. Wow, I was hoping for pictures of all your bags...

I like the idea of something red, but everytime I buy something red I end up selling it, and I can't really figure out why.

10. Ambien is my homeboy :roflmfao: That is TOO funny

I do the same with red...LOVE IT.. BUT I will not use it as much as I would a Black white etc color bags

11. I was looking at the same bag today. I like the idea of having a bag with the silver hardware. So cute.

12. I love the Classic black caviar flap with silver hardware! Go for it!! It is perfection.

13. i agree with Swanky. red is so in now too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice