should I get silver halo or trevi pm

central_place

Sep 13, 2007
Hi TPFers, I need your opinions! I waitlisted a silver Halo but last weekend I got a call from SA that there won't be a halo for me so on labor day I bought a trevi pm, which I've been eyeing for a long time too. I haven't used trevi yet. Today I got a call from SA saying that a Halo is available for me to pick up. I'm debating whether I should return trevi, get halo or keep trevi and forget halo. I am a college student so I won't be buying another $2k bag for a long time... Your honest opinion please whether you like silver halo or not. Thank you.

The size of the halo is small compared to the trevi. Is it okay with you? From a practical sense, I would keep the trevi but the silver halo is gorgeous....could you have considered the comete -- bigger and more practical. Sorry of no help.

I think you should keep the Trevi, it's classic and low maintenance!

If it's a bag that you'll be using every single day for quite some time, it just seems like a better choice.

I'm a college student as well, and although the LE pieces are GORGEOUS, they just aren't practical for someone in my situation.

Well, since you're a college student, Won't the Trevi be more useful for you in college? Halo is gorgeous, but it's only a clutch, not that roomy like the Trevi.

So go for the Trevi!!!

Although I'm in love with the Halo, if you only want one bag for this season, get the Trevi. It's a lot more versatile, it's much larger than the Halo (which is more or less a clutch/evening bag) and it can be dressed up or down.

When I purchased my Trevi PM it was love at first sight, this is not the case for u. Go look at the Halo and see if you have the same experience as I did with my Trevi. Good Luck and let us know which one u chose.

I would say Halo but to be fair, Halo is not a carry-to-school bag. Trevi on the other hand is bigger and something you can bring to school.

Still, you may like to go down to store to take a look at Halo.