Should I get rid of my Whiskey Paddy?

ooh.. i'm having the same dilemma!!

mine's a TAN chloe paddy from the 2nd batch that came out.. IMO.. the BEST batch... but i haven't used it alot lately... =(.. should i sell mine?

TheITBag, do you still like and wear the Whiskey Paddy? If you have a hard time parting with it, you might want to unload other bags in your collection instead. MJ's Chevron (since Stam is definitely a keeper)?

bag.lover said:
TheITBag, do you still like and wear the Whiskey Paddy? If you have a hard time parting with it, you might want to unload other bags in your collection instead. MJ's Chevron (since Stam is definitely a keeper)?

the chevron is listed on ebay.

I have both the whiskey and choco paddys too - and have oft thought of selling one - but I can't bring myself to do it. There's too gorgeous, such great colours! I def. think you should keep her!

I understand your pain. For me, I am very attached to my bags. I could never sell them. Each bag has its own story and memory associated with it. Selling one of them would be like, I know this may sound cliche, but like selling a piece of myself. Unless you have to, sell ony the paddy that you use the least. Think of what you will be gaining and not what you will be missing.