should i get rid of baby hair??? Help pls

xpurseloverx

love 2 shop
Mar 8, 2008
ok so i have baby hair mostly on the outer parts of my four head and i was wondering should i get them removed my mom said if i did my four head would look bigger but i dont like how the hairs like are bothering me becuz some of them come to the middle of my head its a mess!! i have no idea what i should do has any one have had thiers removed is it worth it pls help i have no idea what to do any advice will help me thanks soooooo much:heart:3

ps you can even see it on my pic!! im the brunette

i think if you remove it it'll make that area look too bare. i had mines waxed ones and my hairline looked so weird.. like i was wearing a wig or something. its natural hun, dont worry about it. i have crazy man side-burns (i get teased all the time) and i waxed those once too.. it just looks weird without. haha

You know, I had often wondered what my hairline would look like if I waxed my baby hairs. Thanks Couture Dreams, for answering my question! I used to have long hair, and the baby hairs were really visible when I wore my hair pulled back. Now I have an angled bob with side part, and I don't really notice them any more. But I've accepted them too, especially because I think my hairline would look "too smooth" without them!

i have the same problem and i think bangs are the best way to go. if you dont want to change your hairstyle then blowdry your baby hairs and blast them suckers down! haha thats what i used to do before i got bangs.

i wouldnt wax those precious baby hairs tho.. . it looks very unnatural.

do u guys think if i ask the hair stylest to make all my baby hairs even or to add some side bags to cover them up or something like that cuz i dont want like normal bangs but maybe something more managable like most of my bangs to the side if any of that made sense

I have side bangs and they blend in and you can't even see them! You have long hair so you could even do really long side bangs (like lauren from the hills) and that would look great on you too! I love my side bangs b/c I wear my hair in a pony a lot and instead of being "boring pony tail girl" it gives my hair a little something stylish :biggrin:

i think if you remove it it'll make that area look too bare. i had mines waxed ones and my hairline looked so weird.. like i was wearing a wig or something. its natural hun, dont worry about it. i have crazy man side-burns (i get teased all the time) and i waxed those once too.. it just looks weird without. haha

So true, I had it threaded before since I was already getting my eyebrows threaded. Just didnt feel right, and it looked a bit strange. Maybe because I wasnt used to it. Anyways I came home and my boyfriend thought I looked like an alien. Pretty much, he was telling me it dosnt look natural. I too say go with bangs..