Should I get Pale Magenta GSH Work?

Jan 31, 2007
I have Sorbet RH City and have my eye on a Pale Magenta GSH Work. But from the pictures these two colors look very similar. Can someone who has seen both colors in person tell me how close they are? Should I take the plunge? Thanks!

^I agree with Chloe, the pale magenta has purple in it which sorbet doesn't have but pale magenta looks to me like a washed out version of amethyst. I had a pale magenta rh city which I sold, because it had very dry leather.

^I agree with Chloe, the pale magenta has purple in it which sorbet doesn't have but pale magenta looks to me like a washed out version of amethyst. I had a pale magenta rh city which I sold, because it had very dry leather.

they are really close ,i still prefer sorbet more than magenta 08 (magenta is a bit more purplish)

Thank you very much. My poor wallet can't thank you enough! :P

I really want something Amethyst now!

In my avatar you can see my amethyst gold giant pt. I love the bag so much that I have never worn it within the two years I have it now. Amethyst is an amazing color, my favourite of all Bal colors. So definetely go for amethyst, you could also have a look a scoobies hg reveal, the amethyste gsh midday is more than stunning!

In my avatar you can see my amethyst gold giant pt. I love the bag so much that I have never worn it within the two years I have it now. Amethyst is an amazing color, my favourite of all Bal colors. So definetely go for amethyst, you could also have a look a scoobies hg reveal, the amethyste gsh midday is more than stunning!

Thank you Pinkydream! Now your amethyst GGH PT is now officially on my HG list! What's color is the pink RH City? Sorbet? Is the one behind Galet GGH?

What about LE 07 Magenta? Is this color close to Amethyst?

Last edited:
To me they are not similar at all. Pale magenta is gorgeously timeless dusty pink with purplish undertones whereas sorbet is pinky pinky and the tone is more trendy. I prefer pale magenta any day, sorry girls.

Thank you Pinkydream! Now your amethyst GGH PT is now officially on my HG list! What's color is the pink RH City? Sorbet? Is the one behind Galet GGH?

What about LE 07 Magenta? Is this color close to Amethyst?

The LE 07 Magenta is the rh city in my avatar. they are both very close. I will try to take better comparison pics and post them in p&p s comparison thread