Should I Get New Chloe Because It Has My Name?

1. Hi Tracey,

You might want to repost the the link. There are a lot of Tracy bags so I wasn't sure which one you were talking about?

But to get to your question, no, I don't think you should buy a bag because it shares your name. You should buy a bag because you love the color, style, feel and look of the bag. You should buy it because you think of it day and night and go to bed with a magazine tear out of it taped to your head so you can have a visual reference of it for your dreams....:sleepy: lol. Not that I do that or anything...;)

2. I know the feeling - before I knew anything about designer purses a few years ago. I wanted a Luella Gisele because "Gisele" is my middle name and then it came in a baby Gisele and I'm also the baby in my family. Went on to purchase a ton of Chloe's and LV's but never a Gisele. Go for it if you actually find a Tracy style you really like. I cannot say I'm all to crazy about the Luella Gisele - I think it was the name only.

3. I think any reason to buy a new bag is a valid reason....:yes:

4. :yes::roflmfao::yahoo::happydance::party:

5. :yes: agree with chicbags

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice