should i get JC Malindi

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What a lovely bag, it opens up like a tulip flower. honestly, JC makes the most beautiful blues, esp. bags with suede. have you tried this bag in person?

2. Not yet, I will pick it up tomorrow.

3. Personally I prefer this shape to the Monna- but you say that it does not look very fine zipped- will this bother you? the shape does look user friendly tho!

4. I have not seen this bag IRL. Would love to see a modeling pic if you get it, tho. I am a fan of the less popular Choo bags.

5. I so agree! I think I like this over the Monna. A little bit more Oomph to it. I wasnt crazy about the center zip of Monna the first time I saw it but on this design.. not bad at all. :graucho:

Yeah I'd like to see a modelling pic too if available. I wonder if it's long enough to wear on the shoulder.. just like the Mahala.

6. I haven't seen it in person, either. Here are the two pics from the Choo website:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. Here are the modeling pictures.
    While I was picking up the Malindi, she also shown me another red one. I believed the name is Ruby???

Attached Files:

8. Oh, both are gorgeous on you! Congrats :woohoo:

9. I love them both- the Malindi's shape is actually very appealing now that I've seen it modelled! Love that red. :biggrin:

10. I love them both too; however my budget only allows me to keep one. Which one???? Seems like the red style is better for wearing dresses instead of casual jean? Help me to decide please?

11. I'd keep the Malindi...more versatile and I like the style better.

12. If you can only keep one, here's another vote for the Malindi, based on the pics, as I haven't seen one IRL. I think it has more interesting lines.

13. I'd go for the Malindi, it seems to 'pop' more:biggrin:

14. Yep, I already keep and enjoy it!!!!