Should I get it?

elongreach

140 lbs lighter
O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
Ok now if you don't know, I've been trying to be a good girl. I've managed to keep my handbag purchases at zero to save up for december purchases.

My list is in order as follows:

Mini Lin Speedy
MJ Trish
Chanel Clutch

Now I'm sitting here thinking as I opened up Nordies.com, 'Wow I love that bag'. I'm thinking about getting it instead of my chanel clutch (which I may be able to buy later...although I may be able to buy this later as well). I think I just want to add another MJ to my collection. What do you think?

The Irina

_5274996.jpg

Or the Saloni

_5274972.jpg

OR the drawstring bag that I don't have a pic of at this time. bag.lover can you help me out with the name of that bag?
http://a1216.g.akamai.net/f/1216/95...ery/store/Product/MediumLarge/12/_5274972.jpg

I love the Saloni but I'm a tote kind of gal. I think that the other quilted one is pretty too. I'm not a huge fan of the black one though, I'm not into the name in eyelets, the shape is nice though.

I like the shape of the Irina too but I'm not crazy about the eyelet signature. I love the quilted leather look of both the Saloni and that drawstring style so I think you should go for one of those. Let us know what you decide!

OR the drawstring bag that I don't have a pic of at this time. bag.lover can you help me out with the name of that bag?

The name of that bag is DRAWSTRING HOBO (available in 2 sizes). These hobos (along with Saloni & Emily) are from Resort 2006's MIXED QUILTED LEATHER line. I like this line, the leather is very soft and the styles are very classy. I have seen Irina in real life, I don't like it; I don't like logos on bags though, the entire QUILTED SIGNATURE LEATHER/NYLON lines don't appeal to me -- sorry E.

STRIPING Trish is from Fall 06 so it might be harder to get later than the other Resort 06 MJ bags you listed.

Resort 06 styles can sell out too. I'm told by MJ employees that they don't make as many (of the same style) for Resort as Spring and Fall. Resort's more of a transitional season from Fall to Spring. Spring styles are for Spring and Summer, Fall items are for Fall and Winter.

Are the Chanel & LV limited items? If you don't love them more than the MJ bags, you can always get them later.

Well, I am trying to put a brake on MJ purchases for myself. I love Chanel and Prada, I also like certain Chloe, Celine, Fendi, YSL, etc. I appreciate all brands.

Ok, well I think I can wait on the chanel clutch. It's really not a NEED at this time. Besides they are probably sold out anyway. The LV isn't really limited, but I really want it. The Trish...you know I want that bag.lover. So I'm torn. I may just use the money from the clutch on one of the bags I listed...but I don't know. I'm lost.

I love the shape of the Irina too, just wish it didn't have those eyelets. If you heart is calling to the Irina, then go and give it a test run... The quilted bowler is hot too. I don't think you can lose either way. What color do you like the Saloni?

Hi..I like the drawstring bag... I think in general I'm really drawn to white bags for what ever reason. They all seem gorgeous and hard to pass up. But then...I keep trying to be good since I now have 4 versions of white/ivory...
I have several drawstrings from other designers and have always been able to use them and always get compliments and questions ...probably more than any other bag type...so that's why I think draw string...I think the white phase will pass at some point...anyway I think the color and the style of the drawstring is very elegant. maggie

I love the shape of the Irina too, just wish it didn't have those eyelets. If you heart is calling to the Irina, then go and give it a test run... The quilted bowler is hot too. I don't think you can lose either way. What color do you like the Saloni?

I like the cream colored one.:yes: But I have an oat MP and it's got a scuff on it. So I'm afraid to get another light colored bag because I may scuff it again.