Should I get it?

Apr 1, 2009
I found a red epi pochette that I think I really like, but can't decide whether to pull the trigger or not. It's in good shape with gold hardware and the price seems reasonable (around $180). I've never seen a red epi pochette in person but have seen the black one and like it. I was considering the black but I think the red makes more of a statement. I've gone through all the threads regarding this bag and still can't make up my mind. :s From what I've read, it seems like it holds less than the regular pochette. I would use it for dinners/formal events/going out, etc... so I really wanted to get a solid color bag that is versatile and will match with a lot of things. Is this bag practical and will the color be a good choice and as versatile as the black pochette? I also found a blue epi pochette and am considering that one as well. It's cheaper than the red one (around $140) but not in as good of shape.

I just bought another LV clutch recently so I don't know if I should hold off on this purchase. Even though I want the bag, I'm feeling a little guilty after my last purchase. The price seems fair to me, but is it a steal that's too good to pass up? I've searched online and there's a big price range for these bags, so I couldn't get a good feel for the current price. I'm afraid if I miss out on this opportunity, I won't find one at this price in the future. Please help me decide. What are your thoughts? Should I get it or not? And if I get the bag, should I get the blue or red?

Last edited:
Here are some pictures by the sellers. For the blue, the only damage is on the strap. I'm leaning towards the red because I think it'll match more stuff.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited: