Should I Get It???--

If you like it, you should definitely get it. I would think suede might be a lot of work to keep clean, but for that matter, it's not a light colored suede and dirt probably wouldn't be too obvious.

Oooooooohhh...the accessories look so cute with the bag! Too bad they don't come with it! ITA with the girls...suede...maintenance...hmmmm...and at that cost....:hrmm:

It's beautiful indeed, but I have to agree on that suede bags are high maintenance :Push: I know I was heartbroken when my suede shoes turn different shades over time even thought I cleaned them somewhat regularly :nogood:
Good luck on your decision :sweatdrop:

I love suede, even with it being high maintenance. When I add in the beauty of the bag and its color, the decision is a no brainer . . . you need to get the bag.

My name is Skatie, and I'm an enabler. *grin*

The bag is lovely. Where do you live? When I lived down south I use to wear suede jackets ( never shoes to hard to keep up). Now I live in Jersey and I don't use suede anymore.

That is very pretty. I have looked at it a few times as well. Like many others already posted, I am just leery of suede. BUT, if I were going to get suede, i'd get this one for sure, the colors are fantastic!