Should I Get It???--

admat97

AHS...Yes!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2008
Florida
I had this in the charcoal...it was way too much work for me. I was so worried it would get ruined that I barely used it. Then the leather split, so I sent it in and got a nice credit.
Ouch!!! That stinks! Where was it on the bag? Do you have any idea why it split?

krinkles597

Jun 29, 2008
NC
If you like it, you should definitely get it. I would think suede might be a lot of work to keep clean, but for that matter, it's not a light colored suede and dirt probably wouldn't be too obvious.

Apr 28, 2008
Lovely, but again, not a suede fan, esp $$$$ items in suede.
Sorry.

vivi1205

**My Snow Pup**
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
New England
Oooooooohhh...the accessories look so cute with the bag! Too bad they don't come with it! ITA with the girls...suede...maintenance...hmmmm...and at that cost....:hrmm:

Miss Evy Rocks!

AMARYLIS RISING PHOENIX
O.G.
Dec 15, 2007
Lima>San Francisco>Wonderland
It's beautiful indeed, but I have to agree on that suede bags are high maintenance :Push: I know I was heartbroken when my suede shoes turn different shades over time even thought I cleaned them somewhat regularly :nogood:
Good luck on your decision :sweatdrop:

Skatie

Jul 2, 2008
Wisconsin
I love suede, even with it being high maintenance. When I add in the beauty of the bag and its color, the decision is a no brainer . . . you need to get the bag.

My name is Skatie, and I'm an enabler. *grin*

bgGirl

Jun 22, 2008
New Jersey
The bag is lovely. Where do you live? When I lived down south I use to wear suede jackets ( never shoes to hard to keep up). Now I live in Jersey and I don't use suede anymore.

selketkrb

Videre est credere
O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
That is very pretty. I have looked at it a few times as well. Like many others already posted, I am just leery of suede. BUT, if I were going to get suede, i'd get this one for sure, the colors are fantastic!