Should I get it or not.....

cocomo

Coach1ban!
Aug 12, 2008
Pls help me to decide what should I do!
I love COACH and I have some coach bags , wallet, acceseries.
I bought a large leather zoe ( chocolate ) 12669 few weeks ago. Now my friend ask me to buy her new large patent zoe(chestnust)12776 for $270. I think it's good deal . She is very beautiful and I want her. But I just bought leather Zoe...and color is same brown..........
Should I get it or not :confused1:

Attachments

• 2193595321.jpg
    2193595321.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Chest.jpg
    Chest.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 36
I would go with one or the other. I love brown bags (half of mine are brown) but I'd rather spend the money on a different style bag. Then again, I'm kind of biased because I generally don't buy more than one of the same style bag.

I prefer the leather one, too. Or maybe get the Patent Zoe in a different color? Both of them are nice, but it would be awkward to own two bags in the same color.

They look too similar - same model, same size, same colour, only different finish. In that case, I'll skip the 2nd bag. But get it if you love the style and everything so much and if u love patent.

i had them both and debated on the same issue. to much alike. and honestly i wasn't overly liking the patent chestnut. i kept the leather.

my saving grace (although not patent) is my espresso Legacy tote (12705). the Garcia leather has an almost patent type sheen to it, brass hardware. and a very different style. I didn't get mine at the outlet (as i can't get to one), but got it off ebay for a good price, not to much over the sale price back in Nov. with the "live.com" cash back, i ended up paying about $230 something. well eventually, if i ever get my live.com cash back reward. that's another problem, major problem. At the moment.