Should I get extra wide or wide enamel bracelets?

I really love H enamel bracelets, especially the extra wide in most of the design. I'm 1.65m tall asian. Do you think extra wide is too big for me?

Your opinion please. Thank you in advance!

earlyamerica, I think it's a matter of personal preference, and you should go to
an H store and try them on. That's the only way to really tell how they look and feel
on your arm. I adore those bracelets, but for some reason I can't get the PM over my
hand, although it's plenty big on my wrist. The larger one gets over my hand but is
much too big on my wrist. You just have to try them and see what works for you!

Oh, and :welcome2: to tPF!

ITA with LGA82. It really depends on personal preference. When I tried it in the boutique, I realized that the narrow ones felt more comforable on my wrist, although I love the look of the wide ones.

Ita! Well said!

earlyamerica, I think it's a matter of personal preference, and you should go to
an H store and try them on. That's the only way to really tell how they look and feel
on your arm. I adore those bracelets, but for some reason I can't get the PM over my
hand, although it's plenty big on my wrist. The larger one gets over my hand but is
much too big on my wrist. You just have to try them and see what works for you!

Oh, and :welcome2: to tPF!

I really love H enamel bracelets, especially the extra wide in most of the design. I'm 1.65m tall asian. Do you think extra wide is too big for me?

Your opinion please. Thank you in advance!

Hello,and welcome to the forum!

As the other ladies have said,it really is a very personal thing.I would also say to try and get to a H store have a try and a play and see what suits and feels best.Good luck and have fun choosing!

earlyamerica hello, I have both the wide and extra wide enamels. The wide work well for stacking with one or two narrow bangles ,whilst the extra wide only look good worn alone IMO. Whichever you choose they are all fabulous ,but maybe for day to day wear you might find a single wide more comfortable.:biggrin:

I love the extra wide; pair them up with a thin enamel and the "clinking" will make your heart sing! Try them on for size; I have a pretty small wrist (the PM fits easily) and still can rock the extra wides.

I wear all widths in different combinations all the time and get more compliments on them then my "no one knows what they are" birkins. Go to the store and play with them; let the SAs help you with combinations and decide what feels best for you.

You're just a little taller than me; I'm about 5'2" (158cm)! I have a thin and a wide but don't wear the extra wide, since I have really thin wrists so the EW 'chunks' out my arm/figure.:sad: Personally I think the EW is lovely and stands out more, but it depends on your frame (are you petite? thin wrists etc). Whichever you choose, go for a colour that pops! :biggrin: