Should I get EB city?

you just bought your first city and you're having a second thought? if you absolutely love the colour then keep it, but if you're thinking about the EB, is there any stores near by? go and try them on!

I think Sky Blue is a gorgeous shade. If you love blues muchly, you should get EB & maybe build a nice collection of blues. But IMHO if you are new, it is good to diverse the colours in your collection. I am trying to have only one from a colour family. As much as I am tempted by Sky Blue & Pale Magenta, I woud not be getting any for now since I have BG & EB already.

^i agree, they look completely different IRL :yes: i already have vert d'eau, but i would certainly consider another geen bag... i'm not a pink or yellow gal, so i wouldnt have one of those simply to make my collection diverse... go with what you like :yes:

Are you keeping the sky blue? I have the EB wallet and am waiting for the EB city. My wallet is TDF so I say go for it!! But, I also think 2 blues may be redundant unless you just love blue. If you like variety, you should try another color. I also just bought the magenta and I love it too. It's going to be great for spring.